1. “The important question is where do they get all the skeletons with perfect teeth?”
Answer: The Return of the Living Dead (1985)
This sequel to the cult classic, Night of the Living Dead, throws in some good dental humor when it’s realized that the zombies tend to have really nice smiles. Though the clip may be a little bloody, we thought it was a great addition to the list. Watch at your own risk!
2. “About to start school again soon. I make his breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. I make sure he combs his hair and brushes his teeth every day.”
Answer: Forrest Gump (1994)
With so many public appearances, it’s really good that Forrest’s mom made sure he had clean teeth!
3. “Dr. Rudolph, this is Mr. DeChicco. He wants his teeth capped. All of them.”
Answer: Coneheads (1993)
This dentist may actually be a little more uncomfortable than the patient!
4. “I think I need a root canal. I definitely need a long, slow root canal.”
Answer: Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
Another film loaded with Saturday Night Live royalty, this is definitely one of the most common movies names mentioned when you think of the dentist. Is the song in your head yet? Which song? Exactly!
5. “My first escape. Landed on dentist tools. I was aiming for the toilet.”
Answer: Finding Nemo (2003)
Sorry, no fish tanks at Station Dental, though I hear it’s still a thing?
6. “Root canal? That’s not fair; they’re not my teeth.”
Answer: Freaky Friday (2003)
Ok, this one was easy, right? Just another goofy body swapping plot. I wouldn’t mind this before my next root canal!
7. “Vitamin D, calcium, essential for good strong bones and healthy teeth. But that’s all Greek to you, isn’t it, Mr. Gingivitis?”
Answer: Dragnet (1987)
Just the facts. This is a silly movie.
8. “He’s a dentist, don’t get too excited. And if someone has a heart attack you should still call 911.”
Answer: The Hangover (2009)
One of the more inappropriate movies on this list, but you have to bring in the “You’re a Dentist, not a Dr.” quote. Which we firmly disagree with of course!
9. “Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association?”
Answer: Home Alone (1990)
We’re not sure about the toothbrush, but I’ll bet the American Dental Association approves this movie!
10. “He told you that you need detail work, he’s an (bleep). I don’t. Need. Dental work.”
Answer: Bridesmaids (2011)
*This clip is a little NSFW – It would seem that Saturday Night Live has a thing for Dentists? Or maybe we are just that funny? Whatever it is, we’re glad theres to much fuel for entertainment out there! And we feel this is a great scene to wrap this trivia up. Hope you enjoy!