Why Dental Implants Are So Popular: The Top Reasons Patients Choose Them
Missing teeth can be a huge embarrassment and can also make it difficult to eat and speak properly. If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants may be the perfect solution for you. Dental implants in highlands ranch are becoming increasingly popular because they offer many benefits over other dental procedures.
Here are the top reasons patients choose dental implants in castle rock:
- Dental implants are permanent. Once dental implants are placed, they will stay in your mouth forever. They will not need to be replaced like dentures in lakewood or bridges.
- Dental implants look and feel just like natural teeth. No one will be able to tell that you have dental implants unless you tell them.
- Dental implants are strong and durable. With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Dental implants can help preserve your natural teeth. Unlike dentures or bridges, dental implants do not require that any of your natural teeth be removed.
Background on dental implants
Dental implants in highlands ranch are one of the most popular dental procedures performed today. They are also one of the most misunderstood. Many people think that dental implants are a new technology, when in fact, they have been around for thousands of years.
The first dental implants were made out of seashells and date back to 600 AD. These early implants were used to replace missing teeth. In the late 1800s, dental implants made out of ivory were developed. These implants were more successful than the seashell implants, but they still had a high failure rate.
It wasn't until the mid-20th century that dental implants began to be made out of titanium. Titanium is a much stronger and more durable material, and it has a very high success rate. Today, dental implants are made out of titanium and they are one of the most successful dental procedures performed.
If you're considering dental implants in highlands ranch, be sure to consult with one of our dentists at Station Dental Group. At our dental offices in Arvada, Castle Rock, Lakewood, Highlands Ranch, and Aurora, we offer free consultations.
Dental Implants Offered in Arvada, Aurora, Castle Rock, Lakewood, and Highlands Ranch, CO
If you are missing one or more teeth, then a tooth implant can be the key to enjoying your smile again. Station Dental is your source for dental implants in areas of Colorado, including Arvada, Aurora, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, and Lakewood. Benefit from a beautiful and natural looking smile and say goodbye to missing teeth for good. Our implants are surgically placed into the jaw, offering strength and support to your teeth and mouth.
At Station Dental, we offer a range of tooth replacement options using dental implants. Replace a broken or decayed tooth or opt for a full mouth replacement. We offer endosteal, subperiosteal, and zygomatic dental implants that cater to your unique smile. If you are wondering how dental implants in castle rock can benefit you, or to schedule an appointment, call your preferred location today!
Book your dental implant appointment now
- A permanent answer to tooth loss
- Achieve a natural look and feel
- Eat whatever you want, when you want
- No special care required
- They can replace one or more missing teeth
We're here to help you receive the care you need!
Please note that while we accept all PPO insurance plans and provide a Dental Membership Plan, we do not accept Medicaid and similar insurances.
Still Have Questions?